Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Traditional Medicinals, EveryDay Detox, Herbal Tea, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Delicious sweet licorice taste

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 05, 2012

I love this tea. I'm currently doing a liver cleanse as all my symptoms indicate liver problems (possibly fatty liver caused by the steroid medication I was on 4 years ago). I drink two large bowls of this tea per day, plus a few other teas and tinctures. Unlike green tea, this one can be steeped for 5 minutes and does not give a bitter taste at all. I prefer to steep my teas in very hot water for 1 to 3 min. After that, it is said that most herbs release toxins and even carcinogens from overcooking the herb. I'm not sure how that works but this info has been invaluable to me as I do find as a rule that the taste becomes unpalatable when herbs are steeped longer duration. This tea promotes gentle detox however the side effects from a deep liver cleanse are extreme for me. Currently taking a 4 day break from detoxing and will start again for another round. My mind and body became impaired, listless, depressed and apathetic. Everyone is different, but if this means I'll be healed and normal again afterwards then it's worth it. For those who are going thru similar symptoms: yesterday when I was mentally at my worst, I found my bottle of activated charcoal and took one cap and 1 hour later my mind was restored to peace and my body was finally able to rest. (I have not been able to sleep more than 4-6 hours every other night while doing the cleanse). I hope this helps someone out there, it gets better.

Herbal detox tea

Posted by 4980550924813984198 on Aug 18, 2012

The Detox tea is effective and has a quite distinctive taste and flavour.

Most preferred

Posted by Reviewer2549798 on Sep 30, 2013

When it comes to serious detox, EveryDay Detox is preferred even over Yogi. EveryDay contains a little something extra which really does the trick. I usually let the tea bag in the cup while I drink.

love it

Posted by 5164313617098889914 on Mar 02, 2014

Love this tea. I take it daily to tone and calm my body. Love the inspirational messages with every tea bag!

Nice

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 14, 2012

This is probably my 6th or 7th purchase. Love the tea. Need some getting used to initially as the smell is quite strong but grew to like it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »