Traditional Medicinals, Herbal Tea, Female Toner, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)

very nice

Posted by 5164313617098889914 on Jan 18, 2014

I like the taste. It is very relaxing and calming tea. Herbs are good and I like that it has special message on every tea bag. Will definitely buy again.

Surprisingly helpful

Posted by 5562695122676645106 on Mar 27, 2014

I originally purchased this product when I was in the US on a trip. When I got home and tried it out, I was blown away. Within one day, my hot flashes were GONE! And one cup a day keeps them away. The pleasant taste is a bonus.

Got to love herbal teas

Posted by 5435528635808248389 on Jul 17, 2013

I have for a long time been a tea lover extrodinaire... I haven't had the opportunity to fully notice any powerful effect as to it being a 'female tea', but the taste is good. Either my 'female issues' are not big enough for it to take effect properly, or It just haven't gotten the chance to take full effect. Time has yet to show me wether it is me or the tea. But, as far as the taste goes, I think its good!