Got to love herbal teas

Posted by 5435528635808248389 on Jul 17, 2013

I have for a long time been a tea lover extrodinaire... I haven't had the opportunity to fully notice any powerful effect as to it being a 'female tea', but the taste is good. Either my 'female issues' are not big enough for it to take effect properly, or It just haven't gotten the chance to take full effect. Time has yet to show me wether it is me or the tea. But, as far as the taste goes, I think its good!

Helped me manage menstrual cramps

Posted by 5501001951900069160 on Oct 04, 2014

Great tea that has made a difference in managing menstrual symptoms! I have not been able to drink it daily, but since I started drinking this tea, I find that my cramps during periods has greatly refuced and I do not feel as tired when having periods!

STILL IN PROGRESS......

Posted by 4818103959862061244 on Dec 23, 2014

THIS TEA SEEMS TO BE A CLEANSING TEA. IT TASTE GREAT! I AM EXPERIENCING CLEANSINGS RIGHT NOW WITH THIS TEA. I RECOMMEND THAT YOU TRY IT.

Great tasty effective tea

Posted by 5701261422101917162 on Jul 22, 2015

I really like this tea. It is tasty and effective. I take two bags in the morning and one bag at night before I sleep. It helps me to regulate my menstrual cycle from one or twice a year to a normal monthly cycle. You have to patience. It took me a couple of months before I start seeing results. I started with a bag daily before increasing the dosage to my current effective level.

very nice

Posted by stellaau on Jan 18, 2014

I like the taste. It is very relaxing and calming tea. Herbs are good and I like that it has special message on every tea bag. Will definitely buy again.

Surprisingly helpful

Posted by 5562695122676645106 on Mar 27, 2014

I originally purchased this product when I was in the US on a trip. When I got home and tried it out, I was blown away. Within one day, my hot flashes were GONE! And one cup a day keeps them away. The pleasant taste is a bonus.

Great Taste. Love this tea

Posted by 5329155579958468758 on May 03, 2016

A great alternative to have to Yogi's Women cycle tea. Both are good for periods.

It's AVERAGE

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Oct 22, 2015

I did not see any significant changes during menstruation. I have liquid Cramp Bark and added it to the tea and that was when I noticed some relief. If the percentage of Cramp Bark were added, I would rate it higher but because I had to add it, that is why I gave it 3 stars.