Traditional Medicinals, Herbal Tea, Organic Chamomile with Lavender, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great relaxing and stress relieving tea.

Posted by Leione on May 15, 2014

This chamomile and lavender tea is a wonderful natural sleep aid and stress reliever, helping you calm down, fall asleep faster and get a good night’s rest. It's also great for people suffering from morning sickness, nausea, cardiovascular conditions, anemia, hypertension, headache, gluten intolerance and celiac disease, diabetes, period cramps, arthritis, rheumatism, water retention, gallstones and gallbladder disease, IBS, asthma, colds, flu, asthma, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, acne, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, and even cancer. This tea flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, increases appetite, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, boosts the immune system, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, soothes and heals dry and damaged skin, and even reduces the risk of cancer. A used tea bag can be applied topically to heal wounds, scars, bruises, cuts, burns, rashes and acne-affected areas of your skin. It improves the complexion, brightens and evens out the skin tone, reduces redness, spots, blotchiness and small lines, helps break down old scar tissue and prevent premature aging. It's a great stress relieving tea and I would recommend it to anyone suffering from insomnia or anxiety.

Very Sound Sleep

Posted by RubiesHealth on Mar 26, 2013

I have been taking Traditional Medicinals' Chamomile tea for years, whenever I need to re-set my body clock back to healthy bedtime. My experience with pure chamomile is it cools my stomach after too many nights and my dinner starts to sit heavy in the stomach. BTW, I do not drink chamomile at meal time; it inhibits my digestion. However, with the addition of Lavender, the temperament of the tea seems to balance out. This combination is soothing for both my mind and stomach. I do not sleep longer with this tea but definitely wake up fresher. It tastes much better than chamomile alone too!

Good smell n taste

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Jul 23, 2012

Ill buy again

Highly recommended: calming tea

Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Mar 01, 2015

I had my doubts as I was skeptical about the lavender being to "perfume-y", but I am glad my fears were unfounded as I sipped on the pleasant Chamomile with a subtle hint of lavender. Definitely my go-to tea to help unwind. >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Chamomile with Lavendar Tea

Posted by 4975877817923620530 on Aug 21, 2013

The tea is aromatic and has a very pleasant and subtle flavor. It is extremely soothing and I like to drink it after my evening meal. The chamomile aids digestion and combined with the lavender, helps me wind-down after a busy work day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »