Calming and wonderful!

Posted by 5523676438573458799 on Sep 07, 2014

Very relaxing and calming tea.

takes the edge off ever so slightly

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Mar 05, 2014

This tea is mild anti-anxiety blend. Good day time tea, though the effects are not exactly strong. Taste ok. I will likely buy again.

Marcy

Posted by 4839130810097767566 on Feb 15, 2014

I gave this three stars only for the pleasant taste. I did not know it was going to have licorice root in it and think it should have a warning due to licorice not being good for persons having high blood pressure or heart problems. I also didn't like sugar free product in my tea even if it was Stevia. I don't like my tea sweetened.

Easy Now Tea: One of Key Weapons in My Personal Arsenal

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013

In 2007, I gave birth to my son. It was a completely natural, med-free birth but I had severe bleeding after my son was born and recovery from childbirth was really difficult for me. I also was hit with overwhelming Post-Partum Depression. During my pregnancy I had had horrible panic attacks for months and the PPD was just an extension of that. The PPD was relentless and lasted for nearly 18 months. The first six months I barely remember because it was so bad. I went untreated because I, nor my husband, were educated about PPD. Our whole family suffered. In late 2008, I discovered Easy Now tea. I was nosing around a Health Food Store in my mother's city and came upon this tea. I had always been a tea fan so I picked up a box for less than $5 USD. I've been a faithful consumer of Easy Now since that day and I always have a stash of it in my house. It has seen me through another pregnancy and the post-partum time and half-way through my Master's Degree meanwhile working full-time outside the home and being a wife and mother to two small children. When I'm stressed out, overwhelmed or anxious and cannot sleep, I brew a strong cup of easy now and it helps tremendously. The flavor is very mild and comforting and a bit of stevia included in it gives it a slight sweetness. I've also used this tea with my children to combat severe jetlag as we live a 16-hour flight away from my parents in the States and it has been such a useful tea to have for that!

Soothing

Posted by 5325361559128698092 on Sep 19, 2013

This tea not only tastes great it really creates a soothing and relaxing atmosphere about 20-30 min after drinking it. I'm a pretty anxious person and this helps!!

Very good tea.

Posted by 5688055399338309225 on Aug 29, 2013

Good taste.

Herbal tea for evenings

Posted by 5435528635808248389 on Jul 17, 2013

This herbal tea is soothing. It does not give you an Instant feel of relaxation, but you do calm Down a bit. You feel 'good' without feeling drowzy or drugged. And that is ALWAYS good! Suitable for Cold, rainy Autumn evening when you enjoy a cozy blanket and a good book!

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Jul 22, 2012

these are probably great but I don't like the taste - probably because of the the licorice root.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3125445 on Aug 18, 2010

nice and relaxing and tastes good

easy now