July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Traditional Medicinals, Herbal Tea, Organic Raspberry Leaf, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)

Posted by Reviewer2683738 on Oct 12, 2007

My wife loves this and drinks every day.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1568201 on Oct 16, 2007

I really appreciate products I can trust. This tea tastes godd and is good for pregnancy according to leading herbalists.

Great tea !

Posted by 5599565969012958138 on Aug 02, 2012

Taste good and more concentrated than another popular brand I bought in iherb. Highly recommend.

Great taste

Posted by khessel on Aug 29, 2012

I purchased this product because I had read somewhere that it can help alleviate morning sickness. Nothing helped me with morning sickness except for magnesium oil. However, I do like the taste of this tea, and I plan on drinking it every day starting with week 32 of my pregnancy to help make my labor go more smoothly.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jul 23, 2010

I steep this with a bag of jasmine green tea and sweeten with stevia. I love it. I drink at least 2 cups every morning. Don't know if it helps any female complaints or not, but it doesn't do any harm.