A REALLY healthy alternative to tea or coffee

Posted by 4812996187997779901 on May 01, 2014

I really enjoy this drink and keep the bag in and drink it while it steeps (it gets quite strong) and then top it up with hot water again so I get two drinks out of one bag! The bitter taste is actually really refreshing. So far, I've noticed improved digestion and a reduction in muscular pain. Would highly recommend it and the price is great!

Great light taste

Posted by HealthyAussie on Apr 17, 2014

This is a good dandelion tea. The flavour is fresh and light. i like to drink it very strong. This is the only organic brand that I can find. It is good to have an organic product as the dandelion plant has a very large root system, so it absorbs a lot from the soil. I have purchased these many times. I buy a few packs with every Iherb order I make. I won't drink any other brands now.

My friends and I love this tea

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Mar 16, 2014

It's got a lovely, comforting taste and if the health benefits for dandelion root are true, that's a bonus.

SOOO delicious

Posted by MissGreen on Mar 02, 2014

I've also tried loose dandelion roots (from Starwest Botanicals), and although their price is much better, this roasted version is definitely so much more delicious! Use it for liver cleansing purposes.

Love the roasted flavor!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 09, 2014

Very good tea before bed

Good Tea

Posted by 5604044176057637630 on Jan 27, 2014

Dandelion tea is used for many reasons. It does have a strong roasted flavor. As long as you don't mind that then you will like this tea.

Not as good as other brands

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Dec 20, 2013

The roasted root isn't as good as brands that don't roast the root.

dandy tea

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Dec 15, 2013

I'm sure this is good for us! Glad it's organic, not bad IF there's no coffee around.

tea

Posted by 5388031531127427653 on Dec 14, 2013

bitter but works

Good for the tummy

Posted by 4900849372685531924 on Dec 12, 2013

When I was detoxing, I purchased this tea. I love the nutty flavor and how it goes down smooth. My tummy thanks you.