Cran-Aid

Posted by Reviewer1916191 on Jan 12, 2008

Very effective for urinary infections. I can't take antibiotics for very long, so I have to resort to alternative medicine and this has helped me a lot.

Great children's product

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Sep 13, 2009

I have two little girls, and I use this product as a preventative and a treatment for urinary tract infections. I also buy concentrated cranberry juice and whole, fresh, frozen cranberries. I blend all of these ingredients together sometimes... sweeten the blend with fresh raw honey. ...Actually, it might make a good homemade ice-popsicle!

This really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2065790 on Aug 30, 2011

Cran-Aid herb tea works surprisingly well: I simply drink a cup whenever experiencing first symptoms of urinary tract infection. Has helped me numerous times to avoid worse. Taste is a bit too sweet for me, but it works so well it doesn't matter. I highly recommend, as well as other Traditional Medicinals teas!

great

Posted by Reviewer1575024 on Feb 15, 2012

It is a little sweet (stevia, not sugar), but I love it! Helps to keep me uti-free!

Excellent added to lemon water and chilled

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Aug 25, 2013

The flavor enhances all types of vitamin water that I tried.

Quality you can count on

Posted by Reviewer2890406 on Jan 01, 2008

This is one of the preventative supplements I use and find iHerbs price beats all others.

excelente

Posted by Reviewer3252717 on Sep 22, 2011

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2329940 on Oct 24, 2011

I like the taste of this tea, and notice that my urine comes out quite clear once I take this....thumbs up!!