Traditional Medicinals, Herbal Tea, Organic Cran-Aid, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, 1.13 oz (32 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Cran-Aid

Posted by Reviewer1916191 From Nevada on Jan 12, 2008

Very effective for urinary infections. I can't take antibiotics for very long, so I have to resort to alternative medicine and this has helped me a lot.

Great children's product

Posted by Reviewer1156637 From California on Sep 13, 2009

I have two little girls, and I use this product as a preventative and a treatment for urinary tract infections. I also buy concentrated cranberry juice and whole, fresh, frozen cranberries. I blend all of these ingredients together sometimes... sweeten the blend with fresh raw honey. ...Actually, it might make a good homemade ice-popsicle!

This really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2065790 From Finland on Aug 30, 2011

Cran-Aid herb tea works surprisingly well: I simply drink a cup whenever experiencing first symptoms of urinary tract infection. Has helped me numerous times to avoid worse. Taste is a bit too sweet for me, but it works so well it doesn't matter. I highly recommend, as well as other Traditional Medicinals teas!

great

Posted by Reviewer1575024 From Japan on Feb 15, 2012

It is a little sweet (stevia, not sugar), but I love it! Helps to keep me uti-free!

Excellent added to lemon water and chilled

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Aug 25, 2013

The flavor enhances all types of vitamin water that I tried.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »