Just love this

Posted by 4650389500447254946 on Feb 24, 2015

Taste is good. My husband doesn't usually like herb teas but likes this. It seems it works. We drink when we feel catching cold. And organic is safe.

Great product!

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Mar 15, 2016

Nice. I love the teas by this company. Thank you.

good tasting tea

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Jun 28, 2016

I have spring and summer allergies and I have found drinking one cup a day helps me to stay ahead of the worst of them.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1073432 on Mar 05, 2012

I use this tea faithfully along with Gypsy Cold Care for a medicinal immune system booster! tastes great!

It works for cold on me

Posted by 5122626001029921615 on Sep 29, 2012

When I started to feel dull, take those tea as directed, and it works in a couple of days or less for me.

Does it get any better . . .

Posted by Reviewer1247611 on Mar 11, 2009

Great tea, sweet and potent, I love that you can trust TM's search for quality and it shows in their products. This is great tea to have on hand or to just drink regularly to boost the immune system. Love it.

uummm

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Nov 05, 2009

This tea taste so good and it feels good after drinking it:) I usually drink it after a nice massage:)

great tea

Posted by Reviewer1566269 on Dec 16, 2009

This tea is excellent if you start it as soon as yu feel a cold coming on. I drink 3 cups a day and it really does shorten the life of your cold if taken with Vitamin C 1,000 mg three times a day as well.

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2718494 on Jan 24, 2010

I don't think it's good to have echinacea every day and I see it as a tonic. I take a cup or two when I'm feeling a cold could be coming on or if I have any type of infection.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3133050 on Dec 25, 2010

My family has used this for years and it works well. I started using it when I was on vacation and had strep throat. Nothing was touching it until I started chewing raw garlic and drinking this tea so I always have it on hand when someone is coming down with something and it really seems to work.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »