July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Traditional Medicinals, Seasonal Teas, Organic Echinacea Plus, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 0.85 oz (24 g)

Truly helps w/colds

Posted by Reviewer2922366 on Aug 31, 2007

Our family has used this tea for years. Now all 3 college kids request it when we mail 'care' packages in the winter. They've all proven to themselves how fast Echinacea helps end a cold as compared to friends with the same symptoms. One son has us send it to him in South Africa since it works so well! Mom doesn't care for the flavor, but the offspring sure do!

CAD

Posted by Reviewer3016400 on Feb 06, 2008

yummy

Traditional Medicinals, Organic Echinacea Plus,

Posted by Reviewer2479834 on Mar 29, 2008

Great Product!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Nov 16, 2011

I have chronic fatigue along with all the other odd symptoms that come with that. Whenever I feel a sore throat coming on this is what I reach for. I've also used this tea when I felt a sinus infection coming on. I use two tea bags at once, two to four times a day and it usually only takes a day or two of this dosage before I'm feeling lots better.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1073432 on Mar 05, 2012

I use this tea faithfully along with Gypsy Cold Care for a medicinal immune system booster! tastes great!