great tea

Posted by Reviewer1566269 on Dec 16, 2009

This tea is excellent if you start it as soon as yu feel a cold coming on. I drink 3 cups a day and it really does shorten the life of your cold if taken with Vitamin C 1,000 mg three times a day as well.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Nov 16, 2011

I have chronic fatigue along with all the other odd symptoms that come with that. Whenever I feel a sore throat coming on this is what I reach for. I've also used this tea when I felt a sinus infection coming on. I use two tea bags at once, two to four times a day and it usually only takes a day or two of this dosage before I'm feeling lots better.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2065790 on Sep 11, 2011

This tea is pure gold. Works well whenever you start having sore throat, and the taste is wonderful, mild and a hint of mint. Very calming for evening tea. Highly recommend, as well as other Traditional Medicinals teas!

It works for cold on me

Posted by 5122626001029921615 on Sep 29, 2012

When I started to feel dull, take those tea as directed, and it works in a couple of days or less for me.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3133050 on Dec 25, 2010

My family has used this for years and it works well. I started using it when I was on vacation and had strep throat. Nothing was touching it until I started chewing raw garlic and drinking this tea so I always have it on hand when someone is coming down with something and it really seems to work.

Great tasting tea

Posted by Reviewer3173319 on Jan 29, 2011

This tea tastes really nice and seems to have some therapeutic effect.

good from getting ill

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 28, 2014

tummy aches or sneezing I always have these teabags ready, glad iherb carries it, as I used to pay a fortune ordering them from another website

Just love this

Posted by 4650389500447254946 on Feb 24, 2015

Taste is good. My husband doesn't usually like herb teas but likes this. It seems it works. We drink when we feel catching cold. And organic is safe.

uummm

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Nov 05, 2009

This tea taste so good and it feels good after drinking it:) I usually drink it after a nice massage:)

good tasting tea

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Jun 28, 2016

I have spring and summer allergies and I have found drinking one cup a day helps me to stay ahead of the worst of them.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »