Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2718494 on Jan 24, 2010

I don't think it's good to have echinacea every day and I see it as a tonic. I take a cup or two when I'm feeling a cold could be coming on or if I have any type of infection.

great tea

Posted by Reviewer1566269 on Dec 16, 2009

This tea is excellent if you start it as soon as yu feel a cold coming on. I drink 3 cups a day and it really does shorten the life of your cold if taken with Vitamin C 1,000 mg three times a day as well.

uummm

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Nov 05, 2009

This tea taste so good and it feels good after drinking it:) I usually drink it after a nice massage:)

Does it get any better . . .

Posted by Reviewer1247611 on Mar 11, 2009

Great tea, sweet and potent, I love that you can trust TM's search for quality and it shows in their products. This is great tea to have on hand or to just drink regularly to boost the immune system. Love it.

Echinacea Tea

Posted by Reviewer2399559 on Jan 26, 2009

Echinacea Tea has long been known for it's immune system enhancement abilities. I have used Echinacea for years. When you feel a cold coming on just drink a couple of cups of Echinacea tea a day. It works better than any cold medicine.

I love TM Teas!

Posted by Reviewer3059703 on Jan 16, 2009

I do believe these help, and if nothing else, they are good because they're a soothing hot liquid when you are sick. With my last cold, I drank this and another of TM's teas and it passed quicker and wasn't as bad as other colds I'd had last year.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2757116 on Dec 02, 2008

My son loves this tea! The result, when he feels a cold coming on, he drinks this, and doesn't get much of one. He drinks it with lemon and honey.

Echinacea Plus

Posted by Reviewer2189026 on May 05, 2008

An awesome tea that strengthens the immune system. We use this tea with Red Clover and Organic Peppermint to stay well all winter long.

Traditional Medicinals, Organic Echinacea Plus,