Best ginger tea

Posted by Reviewer1105411 on Apr 18, 2008

I've been using this for years, as a tea, as a base for apple cider vinegar drinks, and as the occasional body wash - excellent taste and purity.

Good for your stomach

Posted by Reviewer2335970 on Aug 25, 2012

It's a not very well known Chinese wisdom to chew ginger in the morning (never do it at night). It's good for your digestive system and the benefits are indeed not limited to that. Please look for more info in the internet. I drink ginger tea as an alternative. TM is of high quality. I have re-ordered 3 boxes.

the perfect ginger tea

Posted by Reviewer2545185 on Oct 23, 2008

I'm addicted to this tea. It is the only ginger tea that I've found with an authentic taste and few other additives. Love it!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3339052 on Jan 25, 2011

We used this tea to help with sciatica pain. It works great!

Love this tea!

Posted by 4660936652619228159 on Apr 13, 2016

I just tried this tea this morning & now I'm on my fourth cup. I love the flavor!

must-buy for winter

Posted by Reviewer1295209 on Oct 09, 2013

Every time I catch a cold, I take this tea. Well, it would not work when we already have a strong flu, but when you feel some chilliness and snooze frequently (early symptom of cold), I think this tea would work to the extent. The taste is not too much medicinal or chinese herb which I do not like, but the ginger flavor is quite pleasant. You would find it much comfortable at morning when you take a cup of hot ginger tea before going into bed! It goes well also for acacia honey and might be a good idea for kinds to try to drink this.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1708481 on Jul 03, 2012

A strong ginger taste; satisfied.

Great tea

Posted by Rosequartz on Jul 19, 2014

Love this ginger tea, it has a tinge of sweetness as there is stevia in it. It is a great tasting ginger tea. Nice combination of other herbs. Do not need honey to sweeten it.

Delicious and warming

Posted by Reviewer1749371 on May 02, 2016

Love this tea! My digestion is ok already so I can't comment on that part, but I do love the ginger flavor.

Rica

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Sep 11, 2015

Está muy rica, tiene un gran sabor a jenjibre y resulta efectiva para la digestión.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »