Traditional Medicinals, Organic Mother's Milk, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .99 oz (28 g)

Reviews 4-star

Tastes great despite what people told me

Posted by Reviewer3181747 on Oct 15, 2007

This tea was a great tasting herbal and really did work to improve my milk production.

i trust that it works along with other measures

Posted by Reviewer1383584 on Nov 03, 2007

i drink this tea 2-3 times a day but i also take other steps to make sure my milk supply is enough, like drinking lots of clear liquids and taking fenugreek seed supplements. i also pump any extra milk every 2-3 hours to ensure i keep producing. i haven't had a shortage of milk ever since i took these steps but i can't fully credit the tea alone, although it probably does contribute to the production of milk.

Works in many ways

Posted by Reviewer2133798 on Dec 30, 2007

This product has many benefits! I purchased the tea to help increase my milk supply as I am feeding twins that were 3 month premie and have never learned to latch on. I pump and bottle feed. My supply has been able to keep pace with their growing needs. I don't have extra, but I also don't have to supplement either. The suprise benefit is that one of the girls who was only having a BM every 6-7 days has become more regular. Their gas has also decreased!

good for breastfeeding moms

Posted by Reviewer1079907 on Mar 07, 2008

relaxing tea with a good taste

tea

Posted by Reviewer1368925 on May 29, 2008

Not too bad tasting. I don't have to sweeten it and I usually have to sweeten all my teas.