organic good

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

like the natural ingredient. teabag still have aromo for the second cup. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer1162167 on Jan 26, 2008

This tea really works! Sometimes my milk supply gets low, so I drink some of this tea. In about a couple of hours, my milk supply has noticebly increased. I love that it is organic.

Love it

Posted by nirinki on Jun 12, 2013

I am breastfeeding for 2 month and after you get used new aroma and tea taste you going to love it. every day a few times a day! and yes it maintains my milk production :) ароматный и действенный чаи по хорошей цене!

Will definitely recommend to friends.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

After using for 3 weeks, it works as stated. Like the organic ingredient and without caffeine. No impact on my sleeping quality. Prefer mother's milk tea over drug. Will definitely recommend to friends. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Works well and tastes pretty good too!

Posted by Reviewer1559156 on May 29, 2010

Been using this tea since my son was born. (he is 8 months now) I definitely notice a difference in my milk supply when I don't drink it regularly. I usually brew one teabag in approx 16 oz of water and drink it once a day. Really helps to have the extra milk to pump for babysitters! I hate spearmint, but the overall flavor of this tea does not bother me. After so many months of drinking it, the flavor doesn't really excite me any more, but I don't hate it either.

guilt free pleasure

Posted by Reviewer2504530 on Feb 04, 2011

As a desperate mother needing more milk I've been drinking this tea ever since. It's winter here and the tea is very warmimg and feels nice to do something nice for myself. I did see an increase when I first started drinking it around week 3.

good

Posted by Reviewer1458641 on Mar 06, 2011

good

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1492337 on Apr 13, 2011

Recommended by my lactation consultant and it works. Be sure to follow directions on steeping time and amount to drink.

Best Mother's Milk Tea

Posted by Reviewer3335345 on May 04, 2011

Great mother's milk tea in individual tea bags out there!

This really works.

Posted by Reviewer2879787 on Jan 31, 2007

Great value for added milk production.