organic good

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

like the natural ingredient. teabag still have aromo for the second cup. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer1162167 on Jan 26, 2008

This tea really works! Sometimes my milk supply gets low, so I drink some of this tea. In about a couple of hours, my milk supply has noticebly increased. I love that it is organic.

Love it

Posted by nirinki on Jun 12, 2013

I am breastfeeding for 2 month and after you get used new aroma and tea taste you going to love it. every day a few times a day! and yes it maintains my milk production :) ароматный и действенный чаи по хорошей цене!

Works well and tastes pretty good too!

Posted by Reviewer1559156 on May 29, 2010

Been using this tea since my son was born. (he is 8 months now) I definitely notice a difference in my milk supply when I don't drink it regularly. I usually brew one teabag in approx 16 oz of water and drink it once a day. Really helps to have the extra milk to pump for babysitters! I hate spearmint, but the overall flavor of this tea does not bother me. After so many months of drinking it, the flavor doesn't really excite me any more, but I don't hate it either.

guilt free pleasure

Posted by Reviewer2504530 on Feb 04, 2011

As a desperate mother needing more milk I've been drinking this tea ever since. It's winter here and the tea is very warmimg and feels nice to do something nice for myself. I did see an increase when I first started drinking it around week 3.

Will definitely recommend to friends.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

After using for 3 weeks, it works as stated. Like the organic ingredient and without caffeine. No impact on my sleeping quality. Prefer mother's milk tea over drug. Will definitely recommend to friends. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Wonderful!

Posted by 5225884040498518246 on Jan 25, 2015

A little licorice taste. milk flow did increase after that! amazing!

Help my milk production is down!

Posted by 5664385556214046958 on Jan 25, 2015

Taste good and works well!! My milk supply has increased tremendously!! Actually have some in freezer now

Awesome

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Apr 17, 2015

My friend could stop using milk formula and just use the tea to stimulate more milk production. I bought her several of these teas on iherb all different brands but for milk production increase. They all work.

Helps to pump up milk supply

Posted by cherylphchan on Jan 25, 2016

Taste is a bit minty for my preference. It does help with the milk supply and now I buy them for all my pregnant friends.