10% Off Orders Over $40!

Traditional Medicinals, Organic Mother's Milk, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .99 oz (28 g)

Reviews 5-star

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer1162167 on Jan 26, 2008

This tea really works! Sometimes my milk supply gets low, so I drink some of this tea. In about a couple of hours, my milk supply has noticebly increased. I love that it is organic.

Love it

Posted by nirinki on Jun 12, 2013

I am breastfeeding for 2 month and after you get used new aroma and tea taste you going to love it. every day a few times a day! and yes it maintains my milk production :) ароматный и действенный чаи по хорошей цене!

Will definitely recommend to friends.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

After using for 3 weeks, it works as stated. Like the organic ingredient and without caffeine. No impact on my sleeping quality. Prefer mother's milk tea over drug. Will definitely recommend to friends. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Works well and tastes pretty good too!

Posted by Reviewer1559156 on May 29, 2010

Been using this tea since my son was born. (he is 8 months now) I definitely notice a difference in my milk supply when I don't drink it regularly. I usually brew one teabag in approx 16 oz of water and drink it once a day. Really helps to have the extra milk to pump for babysitters! I hate spearmint, but the overall flavor of this tea does not bother me. After so many months of drinking it, the flavor doesn't really excite me any more, but I don't hate it either.

guilt free pleasure

Posted by Reviewer2504530 on Feb 04, 2011

As a desperate mother needing more milk I've been drinking this tea ever since. It's winter here and the tea is very warmimg and feels nice to do something nice for myself. I did see an increase when I first started drinking it around week 3.