Traditional Medicinals, Organic Mother's Milk, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .99 oz (28 g)

Reviews 5-star

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer1162167 on Jan 26, 2008

This tea really works! Sometimes my milk supply gets low, so I drink some of this tea. In about a couple of hours, my milk supply has noticebly increased. I love that it is organic.

Love it

Posted by nirinki on Jun 12, 2013

I am breastfeeding for 2 month and after you get used new aroma and tea taste you going to love it. every day a few times a day! and yes it maintains my milk production :) ароматный и действенный чаи по хорошей цене!

guilt free pleasure

Posted by Reviewer2504530 on Feb 04, 2011

As a desperate mother needing more milk I've been drinking this tea ever since. It's winter here and the tea is very warmimg and feels nice to do something nice for myself. I did see an increase when I first started drinking it around week 3.

good

Posted by Reviewer1458641 on Mar 06, 2011

good

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1492337 on Apr 13, 2011

Recommended by my lactation consultant and it works. Be sure to follow directions on steeping time and amount to drink.