Great quality tea

Posted by Reviewer3206213 on Jun 11, 2009

I've tried many peppermint teas and this is by far the best. It has a great rich mint taste. some others I have tried are rather tasteless.

Wonderful tea and company

Posted by LotusJ57 on Jan 27, 2008

Nice strong peppermint taste. This company is also highly ethical and I feel good about buying their products.

Long time favorite

Posted by Reviewer2047791 on Nov 09, 2007

I enjoy Traditional Medicinals as a brand name due to it's high standards of purity. Was once told by a physician to prefer this brand when I was wanting to reduce Candida overload. The peppermint is very potent. I find it delicious as well as very useful for digestion (reduces nausea, bloating, etc).

Frisk - Peppermynte

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Jeg har fullstendig dilla paa denne teen, og blir nesten desperat hvis jeg går tom, og må vente en uke for jeg får tak i mer! Virkelig god te, smaker ekte og friskt

Excellent & delicious

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 02, 2013

Great sweet taste, cooling, helps upset tummy. Individually wrapped bags with staple and string.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2812730 on Mar 07, 2011

It's definitely what i was expecting, strong sens and really tasty like I like it and can easily go on for 4 cups before to loose it taste

tea

Posted by Reviewer1810885 on Jun 06, 2011

Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint tea is the best! We did try a different tea named St. Dalfour because of the lower price, it was a big mistake! It had no flavor compared to Traditional Medicinals. Consequently I always order all my teas from traditional medicinals.

Tea

Posted by Reviewer1341430 on Dec 22, 2007

Excellent if you like peppermint.

Nice flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1265144 on Oct 25, 2011

Really good tea, really good brand!!

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1742715 on Jan 01, 2009

excellent peppermint tea. i use one to two bags and drink anytime...first thing in the morning, with meals or before bedtime. keeps my stomach feeling good.