No more morning sickness!

Posted by Reviewer2226988 on Oct 24, 2007

I had severe morning sickness with my first pregnancy and a friend told me about this tea. She had never had morning sickness. I decided to give it a try. To this day, I have not vomited. I am so thankful! Plus, it tastes great. Thanks for making this product available at a reasonable price.

My must have drink!

Posted by Reviewer1271265 on Sep 18, 2006

I have come to love this tea during my pregnancy for many reasons. It helps first thing in the morning get things going, when I am feeling low, it is an excellent pick-me up, and it also helps me go to sleep if I am having trouble. I love knowing I am drinking a product that is not only helping me, but my unborn child!

Pregnancy Tea

Posted by Reviewer1243506 on Mar 15, 2010

Good stuff.

Good tastŠµ

Posted by Reviewer3185757 on Mar 17, 2012

Good

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

This tea has a pleasant herbal flavor with a hint of mint. The box says to drink 4 cups a day throughout your entire pregnancy. Thankfully this tea tastes very good so it shouldn't be difficult. The mint will help with nausea too. Just make sure you do not add dairy cream to your tea as pasteurized milk prevents your body from absorbing nutrients.

5 stars product

Posted by joyslin on Sep 17, 2013

I only started taking it from my 27th week, one cup per day, but it is doing wonders for me. Most importantly, it helps to relieve my constipation problem. It tastes alright, not fantastic but definitely palatable. Love the new packaging and its convenience.

GREAT product

Posted by Reviewer2729828 on Nov 27, 2013

Helped with pregnancy side effects I was having.

Good

Posted by 4775150227698896496 on Dec 24, 2013

It tastes good and I feel safe drinking it during pregnancy. No caffeine.

Love this

Posted by 4670769726373227625 on Oct 31, 2014

It has a sweet minty smell and tastes great... I refill my mug with hot water again and again just to get a slightly flavoured water. I really love this stuff.

Wonderful pregnancy tea

Posted by Reviewer2470806 on Dec 25, 2009

Love it -really feel like its a great nourishment for pregnancy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »