New To iHerb?

Traditional Medicinals, Herbal Teas, Organic Roasted Dandelion Root, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)

Reviews 2-star

Unpleasant taste, like burnt toast.

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 10, 2013

I found the taste of this one quite unpleasant. I let it steep for just 5 min. It might get better with less steeping time. It tastes like burnt toast to me. I normally drink the liver tea from the same brand but lately it's been sending my normally extremely low BP through the roof, so I decided to try this one. I will have to blend it with lemongrass or something else to mitigate the bitterness. The other tea has really healed my liver but I have a long way to go. I was hoping this would help. I might buy it again, if I see results and can manage the taste with a blend and/or less steeping time.

Do like traditional medicinals

Posted by MayBente on Mar 11, 2012

but not the taste of this one:/

Taste bad

Posted by 5158773904327055252 on Aug 01, 2014

Taste bad and had no effect on me at all. I didn't enjoy it and will not repurchased.