Nice flavor and good for the liver

Posted by JoshBee on Aug 04, 2012

Excellent for the liver and like many other Trad.Med. teas this one is outstanding in quality and taste.It's a great alternative to coffee and tastes even better(depending on your preferences)with some organic coconut milk.Also when you're looking for a dandelion tea you should always choose organic as dandelion has a tendency to pick up anything in the environment around it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1173881 on Dec 19, 2007

This tea has a great flavor !! And is really good for the liver. Almost tastes like Hazelnut coffee!!

My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2995254 on Feb 07, 2009

I drink this to help with the digestive process after eating, especially when eating processed foods. I love this brand and this is my favorite tea!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2572246 on Sep 16, 2008

Excellent alternative to coffee.

A Great Coffee replacement!

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Jan 03, 2008

Very tasty! I love it! It has a roasted, earthy, rich flavor. And good for you too!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Jul 15, 2012

if you don't like the taste at first, persevere - it is true what others have written - you suddenly love it! (well, I did) You can't drink too much in one day - or it is too cleansing - but very tasty, and very effective. I don't take the teabags out of the cup after "brewing", so it tastes strong and satisfying.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3216835 on Sep 22, 2012

When I drink this tea I lose weight and it releases bloating.

Medicinal

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 06, 2012

Dandelion root tea doesn't taste good to me, but seemed to help my kidneys and digestion.

mmmm!

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

Tastes really pure. I needed a few days to get used to the flavour, but now really enjoy it. Definitely noticed some "detox" feelings going on after a few days. I drink two teabags in the evening, and for the first few nights had a really restless sleep, but now feel great!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2476122 on Aug 26, 2009

Perfect for a good healthy liver detox. I notice a huge difference!