Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3162947 on Mar 24, 2011

This is a slightly earthy tea. I really enjoy it at night, because it neither keeps me up nor gives me crazy dreams (like some herbal teas do). Thumbs up!

dandelion tea

Posted by StephanieH on Jun 12, 2011

great for liver detox with a smooth flavor...not bitter.

Repeat purchase; quality product

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Jul 12, 2011

Repeat purchase; quality product

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Jul 23, 2011

I really like this dandelion tea because it is strong, but not too strong. It is very soothing and can be taken at any time of day. Helpful for liver cleansing as well as for stomach-settling. Can be taken with or without a sweetener.

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Aug 04, 2011

I really like this as an alternative to coffee or tea in the afternoon. And it is suppose to be good for you.

Really like the flavor

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Oct 14, 2011

Nice roasted flavor, I even fill a boost of energy after drinking this. I wasn't expecting that. I would compare it to a nice roasted coffee, but much better for you.

One of my favorites!

Posted by Reviewer2666123 on Oct 21, 2011

I loved this tea so much I had to order two more the following month. It took me only three sips to get used to the unusual taste, and now I am not sure I can live without it.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Oct 24, 2011

I love this stuff! I drink just one cup of coffee in the morning and then I save the grounds and put the dandelion tea bag in by cup and pour the boiling water to steep in with the coffee. It actually tastes great mixed with the coffee. I feel like I'm getting a second cup of coffee and in a super healthy way! (good for the liver)I am so happy that iherb carries this product. Thank you iherb for always shipping quickly!

Dandelion Tea

Posted by Reviewer1846157 on Dec 08, 2011

Very good quality tea.

Great tea for your liver!

Posted by Reviewer1934447 on Jan 12, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect but I love this tea and it's great to help support your liver. It tastes alot like coffee without the caffeine. I'm buying more today!!!