New To iHerb?

Traditional Medicinals, Herbal Teas, Organic Roasted Dandelion Root, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)

Reviews 5-star

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Aug 04, 2011

I really like this as an alternative to coffee or tea in the afternoon. And it is suppose to be good for you.

Really like the flavor

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Oct 14, 2011

Nice roasted flavor, I even fill a boost of energy after drinking this. I wasn't expecting that. I would compare it to a nice roasted coffee, but much better for you.

One of my favorites!

Posted by Reviewer2666123 on Oct 21, 2011

I loved this tea so much I had to order two more the following month. It took me only three sips to get used to the unusual taste, and now I am not sure I can live without it.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Oct 24, 2011

I love this stuff! I drink just one cup of coffee in the morning and then I save the grounds and put the dandelion tea bag in by cup and pour the boiling water to steep in with the coffee. It actually tastes great mixed with the coffee. I feel like I'm getting a second cup of coffee and in a super healthy way! (good for the liver)I am so happy that iherb carries this product. Thank you iherb for always shipping quickly!

Dandelion Tea