The best

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Feb 20, 2010

using for liver detox - it actually tastes pretty good.

Good way to get benefits of dandelion

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Mar 10, 2010

Slightly bitter taste, which I like; I add stevia to take the edge off the bitterness.

tasty caffeine-free, coffee-like tea

Posted by x-tine on Jan 09, 2011

This tea has a great chicory- and coffee-like flavor. Very good with a touch of soy milk.

Really like the flavor

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Oct 14, 2011

Nice roasted flavor, I even fill a boost of energy after drinking this. I wasn't expecting that. I would compare it to a nice roasted coffee, but much better for you.

One of my favorites!

Posted by Reviewer2666123 on Oct 21, 2011

I loved this tea so much I had to order two more the following month. It took me only three sips to get used to the unusual taste, and now I am not sure I can live without it.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Oct 24, 2011

I love this stuff! I drink just one cup of coffee in the morning and then I save the grounds and put the dandelion tea bag in by cup and pour the boiling water to steep in with the coffee. It actually tastes great mixed with the coffee. I feel like I'm getting a second cup of coffee and in a super healthy way! (good for the liver)I am so happy that iherb carries this product. Thank you iherb for always shipping quickly!

Dandelion Tea

Posted by Reviewer1846157 on Dec 08, 2011

Very good quality tea.

Great tea for your liver!

Posted by Reviewer1934447 on Jan 12, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect but I love this tea and it's great to help support your liver. It tastes alot like coffee without the caffeine. I'm buying more today!!!

Great Tea at a Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2035447 on Jan 18, 2012

Yummy tea!! I love this in the mornings :)

Good Teas from Traditional Medicinals

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Jan 22, 2011

I have found Traditional Medicinals to deliver some great quality teas, and this is no exception. IHerb offers a price that beats our local store. Dandelion Root offers an interesting flavor and cleansing benefits.