Nice product

Posted by LeneAnett on Dec 03, 2012

Not very tasty on it's own, but with a little milk (dairy or non-dairy) and som sweetener it works wonders:)

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Nov 17, 2012

Have been using this for years. I couple weeks on, a couple weeks off. Has a very good and intense roasted flavor.

A simple, healthful tea.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 03, 2012

Dandelion roots date far back in the history of natural medicine. This tea tastes good with a little milk and honey, and I love how easy it makes it for me to get the detox benefits of dandelion root. Great for liver health and a gentle diuretic.

mmmm!

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

Tastes really pure. I needed a few days to get used to the flavour, but now really enjoy it. Definitely noticed some "detox" feelings going on after a few days. I drink two teabags in the evening, and for the first few nights had a really restless sleep, but now feel great!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3216835 on Sep 22, 2012

When I drink this tea I lose weight and it releases bloating.

I love the mild taste

Posted by kaheekim on Sep 18, 2012

It doesn't even need to be sweetened...I love it!

Smelly

Posted by NurseEmily on Aug 30, 2012

My 1st cup smelled like a cup of cigarette butts. However my nose is very sensitive and i guess now i have gotten used to it. Its definitely not coffee but mixed with stevia- english toffee or vanilla, its close enough for those of us who cant have coffee.

Great tea, great service

Posted by 5669326674996906104 on Aug 16, 2012

very good tea and fast deliver even to Australia, will continue buying from iherb.com excellent

Nice flavor and good for the liver

Posted by JoshBee on Aug 04, 2012

Excellent for the liver and like many other Trad.Med. teas this one is outstanding in quality and taste.It's a great alternative to coffee and tastes even better(depending on your preferences)with some organic coconut milk.Also when you're looking for a dandelion tea you should always choose organic as dandelion has a tendency to pick up anything in the environment around it.

Organic Roasted Dandelion Root tea

Posted by Reviewer2999290 on Jul 29, 2012

I don't know just how well it worked. It didn't have a great taste but I will continue to take it for long term results.