Traditional Medicinals, Organic Smooth Move, Senna Stimulant Laxative, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, 1.13 oz (32 g)

Reviews 5-star

AWSON GIVE IT A TRY

Posted by Reviewer1156534 From Massachusetts on May 10, 2008

For the last 4 years I have been constipated and it is really awful. But thank God I have bump into your website I wanna thanks the people for taking their time to write a review. After reading the reviews on this tea I decided to give it a shot. I was really impress it does what it means. I have had frequent bowel movement since I am on this tea. No more blooded stomach. I take a cup every friday and it makes me go all week. Thanks Iherb for letting people to write their review and experience with your products.

definitely smooth

Posted by Reviewer2259175 From Colorado on Oct 14, 2008

I bought this for the Burrough's Master Cleanse which requires an herbal laxative tea morning and night. I found this product to be effective, and it didn't cause cramping or any other unpleasant effects.

Smooth Move

Posted by Reviewer2478083 From New Jersey on Dec 12, 2007

Works well, almost too well. Would suggest 1/2 cup to start.

this stuff works

Posted by allieb From Georgia on Nov 28, 2008

Ok- if any of you out there have ever done the Colonix Intestinal Cleanse, you need to get this tea. This tea tastes EXACTLY like the Kleri Tea in the kit and works just the same at less than half the cost!!! It is soothing, has a pleasant taste, and mainly- it gets the job done without cramping. I add stevia and a cinnamon stick to it for my own personal taste. Try it!!!

Best laxative tea I've tried

Posted by jnewbigging From Korea, Republic of on Jul 16, 2013

It never fails! No cramps, tastes very nice, does the job. If you're looking for some movement, I highly recommend this tea.