Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Traditional Medicinals, Organic Smooth Move, Senna Stimulant Laxative, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, 1.13 oz (32 g)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1929771 on Jul 28, 2009

works like a charm, very subtle and gentle.

this stuff works

Posted by allieb on Nov 28, 2008

Ok- if any of you out there have ever done the Colonix Intestinal Cleanse, you need to get this tea. This tea tastes EXACTLY like the Kleri Tea in the kit and works just the same at less than half the cost!!! It is soothing, has a pleasant taste, and mainly- it gets the job done without cramping. I add stevia and a cinnamon stick to it for my own personal taste. Try it!!!

Gentle but not as effective

Posted by 4632480003130261039 on Jun 24, 2014

First of all, this totally reminds me of a Chinese herbal soup when i drink it. I am not sure if its the liquorice or other herbal blend, but it it just has this weird after taste on the throat. As i've mention, it is certainly very gentle, but i feel it isnt as effective as i though. Usually it takes me approx 6hrs to go, but with this i need a good 10-12hr to feel the urge to go.

use it wisely

Posted by 5699425959588916357 on Oct 12, 2014

good products I use it once as a mild colon cleanse every two to three weeks. I'm sure it helps some who needs an urgent go and be careful not to make it a habit. plenty stuff form i-herbs also help constipation, improvising and good health to all,

Smoothly effective!

Posted by Reviewer2046559 on Nov 20, 2008

I took this earlier in the year doing a Master Cleanse regime and found it to be extremely calm for the inntestines and effective. My last purchase I made for an elderly neighbor of mine who was having great difficulty in moving his bowels. I promptly told him about Smooth Move and gave him a bag. He was amazed at how well it worked. I told him I could order him some from IHerb.com He is so pleased by the prompt delivery and I am so glad to have found your site. It always has everything I am looking for in a natural healing way! Thank you!