Excellent for stomach coating as well

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Nov 06, 2008

Many naturopaths recommend this for tummy repair.

recommended

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Mar 23, 2009

Soothing and tastes so good,I drink it regularly even if I don't have a sore throat. iHerb has a pretty good price on this compared to my local supermarket.

Old Faithful

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Apr 15, 2009

My daughter in college requested that I send her some of this when the whole dorm was sick! I sent several boxes that got shared. Really helps the sore throats, and the throat irritated from coughing, etc.

A Must For Sore Throats

Posted by Reviewer2826545 on May 18, 2009

When you have a seriously sore throat, this is one of the few things that will take the pain away. Compared to a tea I'd drink for enjoyment, it's only OK, because I don't like the taste of mint. It does have a very slight minty taste which, upon elimination, would eliminate a key ingredient. Compared to a medicine, it is delicious. This is what my teenagers requested when they had strepp throat.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1350311 on Sep 08, 2009

This is my husband's favorite. He is Japanese and enjoys naturally sweet flavor of this tea. He even keeps a pack at work during winter. I am not sure if it has any effect on the throat condition but its a nice alternative to traditional honey lemon tea we usually drink.

Incredible Relief

Posted by Reviewer1753061 on Oct 16, 2009

I had a very acute sore throat froman afflication that was later termed "silent acid reflux". Silent because it did not have your typical acid reflux signs. It took three ENT's to finally figure this out. Meanwhile this was the ONLY thing that provided comfort. I would sip it slowly for hours. It is better than anything else I could find in the drug and health food stores. And it tastes good. If you have a sore throat from anything I'd say this will help!

The best for scratchy throat

Posted by Reviewer2043540 on Nov 04, 2009

A+

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1704419 on Nov 05, 2009

Everyone seemed to have a sore throat and we used the last of our throat coat teabags. IT was easy to order on line and receive my order in a matter of days. Now everyone is well again and I have the tea bags on hand for the rest of the winter

good

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Jan 28, 2010

my 3 y.o. son love it!

barb5

Posted by Reviewer2012251 on Apr 10, 2010

Very soothing for a sore throat. Helps stop colds in their tracks.