Good taste!

Posted by 5251605124606101012 on Sep 09, 2015

perfect for my chia pudding!

재구매하러 들어왔더니

Posted by Reviewer1683535 on Jun 08, 2015

우유는 유당이 신경 쓰여 아몬드밀크 무가당 먹느라 애용했었는데 갑자기 값이 두 배로 올랐네. 국산 사 마시겠소. 비록 이게 훨씬 낫지만.

As Pure as They Come!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on May 07, 2015

The problem with store-made almond milk is that it has that dangerous seaweed ingredient which begins with "C" and is long and difficult to pronounce and spell. That ingredient has been linked to cancer and most store brought almond milk has this ingredient. This was the only brand I could find that is made without it and as far as I could tell, is pretty clean and pure as they come in terms of the almond milk industry. If you are like me and not in the position to make your own almond milk because you don't have a quality, high-speed blender that can chop away at so many almonds without breaking down, then purchasing this brand will solve your problem. If you purchase the original, unsweetened kind, it'll be as pure as they come.

only 3 stars because fortified with supplements

Posted by 5255084592577438521 on Apr 22, 2015

I love the this unsweetened Almond milk. Especially mixed with making banana Almond milk. I gave only 3 stars because it is fortified- supplemented with calcium and vitamins then what is the point making the effort to get vitamins and minerals direct from the food?

Almond Milk

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 08, 2015

This is a great alternative to cow's milk. I'm glad to have a sugar free option when I am following a strict diet. Good flavor and lasts about 7 days, refrigerated, after opening.

I use this in coffee, shakes

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Feb 20, 2015

I use this in everything , mixes great and taste is great, if you want it sweeter add Stevia or honey

Mix it up for better results

Posted by 5398062209323417700 on Feb 17, 2015

I always mix this milk with my chocolate cereal and with some fruits. By itself it doesn't really have such a nice flavor, but mixed it's perfectly ok. It's quite good for its price, but if you're willing to pay more I'd recommend buying Almond Breeze instead.

Good, but better to make homemade minus the carrageenan

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Dec 27, 2014

An okay substitute if you want a break from homemade almond milk, but nothing beats that homemade taste.

Absolutely delicious

Posted by 5380237831759505072 on Dec 10, 2014

I love Tree of Life Almond milk. I've tasted every one. I like it the way it is...it may look watery but it tastes great. The almond taste does not overwhelm the milk it's just right.

unsweetened, love the flavor

Posted by 5103178345799704687 on Dec 10, 2014

Exactly what I wanted, I love the flavor.