Just like milk

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Aug 12, 2013

I really like the taste. You can just drink it like real milk. After my lactose allergy, I was unable to drink cocoa. Cocoa and soy milk just was't my cup of 'milk'! I also use it for my smoothies. Great product nd impossible to find in Japan!Thanks iherb for carrying it and Tree of Life for making it!

I LIKE IT!

Posted by 4690717760410458399 on Apr 06, 2014

Tried many brands of Almond Milk, this one tasty good! I like it when there is no sugar or added sweetener! Great with my cereal and also great for baking!

Just as good as Almond Breeze

Posted by 5755761033455619268 on Apr 29, 2014

Ordered this instead of the Almond Breeze brand due to it being discontinued and wasn't disappointed. No noticeable difference between the two! I do prefer the packaging on this though. The smaller size (iherb only carried the Almond Breeze brand in the enormous Costco-like size) makes it more reasonable for me to fit in my fridge and use before it spoils. Don't be afraid to switch from Almond Breeze!

tastes great

Posted by tidfit on Apr 26, 2014

I like this a bit better than Blue Diamond Almond Breeze. Unfortunately the price is a bit higher.

Yummy

Posted by 5088211419786856311 on Nov 01, 2013

I love this; its creamy and just right. I use it with my cornflakes and also oats, or just as a chilled drink in replacement of milk as I am dairy intolerant. I'm glad that I have now found an alternative. Well priced.

unsweetened, love the flavor

Posted by 5103178345799704687 on Dec 10, 2014

Exactly what I wanted, I love the flavor.

Absolutely delicious

Posted by 5380237831759505072 on Dec 10, 2014

I love Tree of Life Almond milk. I've tasted every one. I like it the way it is...it may look watery but it tastes great. The almond taste does not overwhelm the milk it's just right.

Simple & Pure

Posted by 5639118590836346846 on Nov 04, 2014

It's bland, but pure. That's all I was after. A nice, real-almond almond milk.

yum!

Posted by Reviewer2424732 on Nov 03, 2012

This is a great substitute for cows milk for example on cereal and oats. Love the mild taste. Too bad I cant order more than one at a time since i live in Norway, and the shipping costs is so high when package gets to heavy.

Nice!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I am not used to drinking almond milk; in fact this was my first time! It tasted very pleasant, but very strongly of roasted almonds. So if you like that, this is for you :)