Saving $20 for every 5 boxes ordered on iherb vs my local grocery store

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 21, 2014

I ship Almond Milk from the US to Singapore, yes I do. Almond milk is readily available here but its very expensive we go through tons of it each week. I save $20 for every 5 cartons purchased vs buying 5 cartons at my local health food store. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

Finally found one without sugar!

Posted by Nauplia on Apr 25, 2014

Nowhere in Switzerland or Germany you can find an almond milk without sweeteners, but here I found a delicious, refreshing product with a decent taste.

good good good

Posted by 5154428634998017932 on Sep 15, 2014

good

Best Almond Milk on the Market

Posted by 5444868756922704466 on Nov 20, 2012

Love this stuff. Use it in my protein shakes and coffee every day. Big Love on this stuff. Great quality and taste. Love that its only 40 calories too.

liv

Posted by 5226189186699339619 on Nov 12, 2014

Tastes watery

Awesome!

Posted by 4717951605061173102 on May 15, 2014

This almond milk is amazing! Yum!

Love the vanilla flavour

Posted by 5729753595310700176 on Sep 17, 2014

I drink this every morning and i really like the flavour. It was not tasteless neither was it too sweet. There is a slight sweetness and it is exactly what i need in the morning :)

Great

Posted by 4806857296226796049 on Jan 17, 2014

Tastes great.

great product

Posted by donnmouj on May 13, 2015

Definitely less sweet but not too bland that it taste like water. I have this with my cereal in the morning and I like how you have the power to alter the sweetness of your cereal according to one's preferences.

clean taste

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Oct 12, 2014

I use this with my breakfast cereal. I don't use cow's milk anymore because i can't find raw milk where i live overseas. This milk seems to have decent ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »