July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Trimedica, AlkaMax, Natural Alkaline Blend, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

alkaline booster

Posted by Reviewer1396816 on Apr 02, 2008

this product is better then another brand i have have used for two years, less cost also. over easter i was visiting friends and i gave my friend who was suffering with stomach problems my bottle and taught him about being too acidic. the next day he couldn't thank me enough and was telling every one in the family, he placed an order with iherb before leaving the country. i also replaced my order. if you have problems you must first have a balanced ph system.

alkalinizes me

Posted by Reviewer3023828 on Feb 18, 2008

This does seem to increase my pH, which I'm told is a good thing, and though I'm feeling pretty good lately, I haven't noticed any big changes in my overall health yet. I tear off tiny pieces of the 15 pH strips they provide to test my pH so that I can test it many more than 15 times.

Good product, but . . .

Posted by Reviewer1958509 on Mar 10, 2009

After trying both the liquid and powdered caps, the liquid form seemed more effective. That is, I got a higher pH whenever I used the liquid and a lower pH using the powered caps.

Alkalizing is the key to good health

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Apr 24, 2008

All diseases thrive in an acidic environment. Whether it is cancer or arthritis ect., you have to be acidic in order for disease to be present. It is the secret Doctors do not want you to know. You can be acidic from diet or stress. And, AlkaMax is an easy way to become alkaline. Someone stated "I guess I wasn't" (acidic) It isn't a guessing game, you either are or you aren't. You can tell by using the free test strips that are given in each box. You test saliva or urine which will give you immediate results on whether you are acidic or alkaline. If you alkalize, you will look and feel better. And, a bonus for me was immediate weight loss. I am a believer that alkalizing is the key to good health.

Ms Sandra

Posted by Reviewer1564169 on Jun 14, 2008

Great for keeping alkalinity levels up when fighting bacteria and such as well as keeping a settled stomach without killing the "good" bacteria needed for digestion