July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Trimedica, AlkaMax, pH Test Papers, 5.0 - 9.0, 16 ft (5 m) Roll, Approx. 192 Test Papers (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Easy to Use

Posted by Reviewer1925689 on Oct 29, 2007

I have been pursuing controlling my body's pH level for several months with great health benefits. Increased energy, resistance to colds/flu to name a few. When my urinary pH is below 6.5 I supplement with 1 tsp sodium bicarbonate and 1/4 tsp ascorbic acid in a glass of water. I found excellent info on the web for details.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 25, 2008

perfect papers, easy to use in a nice package! Nothing wrong with this product. I learned it's better to use them in your urine instead of your saliva! So I feel like my own docter everyday, but there is nothing wrong with that!!!

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2131132 on Mar 29, 2008

These ph strips work really well and are very accurate. I have used other brands and this is the best one.

Finally a more accurate pH strip

Posted by Reviewer1821759 on Jun 30, 2010

I've used several pH strips from various companies both those sold on iHerb and others. This one by far seems to be the most accurate.

Easy to confuse the colours

Posted by Reviewer1289946 on Dec 01, 2010

While this tape is easier to use and much cheaper than the strips in the long run, I find that it isn`t very good for really accurate readings - the difference in colours isn`t all that different between 5.5, 6.0 and 6.5. All the same, I`m glad to have it to test my pH levels twice a day or more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »