July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Trimedica, DHEA, 25 mg, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

anti-aging

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Aug 21, 2009

I've taken this product for years and found that you offer the best value and service. It helps me to keep my hormones balanced and adds to my energy level. Will continue it indefinitly..

LOVE DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1470962 on Nov 04, 2010

While many countries cant get these without a prescription... Japan doesnt bow to US big Pharma pressure and allows a 2 month supply of 25mg. Shame i cant get the 50mg! More energy, happier - LOVE DHEA!

DHEA

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on May 11, 2012

This DHEA works for me. I take 25 mg with my 12pm meal and 12.5 mg with my 8pm meal. The divided dose works best for me. I am a 43 yr old male, by the way. This just has natural rice flour. The capsule is perfect size - not too small (or too large), so it's easy to open the capsule for a half dose. This is a normal bottle with a normal screw cap. There is an absorbent inside the bottle. The seal comes off clean, but it leaves a slightly sticky residue. I also use 25 mg pregnenolone. UPDATE: The label no longer states this is micronized, so I no longer use Trimedica. I now use Life Extension and MRM.

From Russia

Posted by Reviewer1663835 on Jul 03, 2011

Good product. I am satisfied with it