Trimedica, DHEA, 50 mg, 180 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

review of DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1302624 on Dec 06, 2007

Havent been taking very long but have noticed less pain in my body and headaches have stopped. Have fibromyalgia and known deficeincy of DHEA. Very happy with your service, will have no hesitation dealing with you in the future. Thankyou very much, Phil.

Great Supplement! Great company!

Posted by Reviewer1470962 on Dec 26, 2008

This is one of the best DHEA brands I've found. I take 100mg every morning half an hour before breakfast with 100mg 5-HTP (every night). I can wake up easier, get in a good mood quickly, and losing 2 kilos a month without trying! iherb is the best online supplier with great products and really fast, cheap shipping. I recommend iherb to everyone I meet!

Great brand.

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Dec 19, 2007

My husbands dhea counts on his blood test came up remarkably fast using this brand and is maintaining nicely.

Very noticeable physical effects; accurate dosage, as tested by external lab

Posted by Reviewer2237131 on Dec 20, 2010

I'm an older woman, taking DHEA for its alleged fertility benefits. This brand of DHEA seemed quite potent, and I felt noticeable physical effects shortly after taking it: a kind of "revved-up" state, as if I'd drunk three cups of coffee (but with no hand jitters), and increased irritability (but this effect went away after a week). I made the mistake of taking one 50mg capsule right before bed, and I couldn't fall asleep for a few hours. Now I spread the dosage out (got the Trimedica 25mg DHEA capsules), and I take a 25mg before bed, which has enabled me to fall asleep right away. FYI: I did some research on this brand. Trimedica DHEA has been tested by an independent, consumer-protection lab, and it was shown to have the indicated level of DHEA. So people can buy with confidence, knowing the dosage is accurate.

Mature Woman's Medicine

Posted by Reviewer2027504 on Dec 09, 2010

Been using over a year. This stuff brings balance into my body and is helping to keep me looking hot well into my 50's .