Trimedica, Purea Skin, Unscented Cream, 2 oz (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2933293 From Australia on Sep 29, 2011

I've had dry skin all my life, especially noticeable on the face, this product really works and leaves my skin super soft even if I only apply it once a day. It really does what it says it will, it's cheap and cheerful...I only use it on my face, neck and upper chest. I'd love to use it on my body but I'd be going through a jar a week if I did. All urea creams sting a little when you apply them, but it doesn't last long at all..this urea cream is the least stingy while it is penetrating the skin.

When nothing else helps

Posted by Reviewer1590074 From Norway on Mar 04, 2012

This cream has really different properites. With 20% urea it works in a very different way than other moisturizers. It does wonders compared to other creams that merely leaves oil /grease on the surface of the skin. I use it for my face, hands and everywhere when my skin is particularly dry. Expect some stinging when you apply it on very dry skin. That's just a sign that the cream works. No unpleasant scent. Highly recommended. Please try it.

Trimedica, Purea skin unscented cream

Posted by Reviewer2555453 From California on Sep 03, 2008

I have found over the years, that this is a superior first aid product, for rashes to bruises, it does the trick, takes out most of the pain and itching and is touted as an excellent balm for excema and psoriasis. By the way it is wonderful on burns and insect bites...!! Very little is needed for relief.

Good

Posted by naturalsgirls From Russian Federation on Jun 28, 2012

Good moisture, absorbed only slowly. More suitable for dry skin in winter. Can be used for hands, feet, elbows and heels.

Surprisingly good results!

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Aug 07, 2012

Of all the prescription and over the counter remedies I have used for the skin problems on my hands, this is a very big help. I will buy it again.