July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Trimedica, Silva Solution Pro50, 8 fl oz (240 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Silva Solution

Posted by Reviewer2725510 on Jul 31, 2008

GREAT STUFF!!!! I've been using this a long time. For me it outweighs by far the regular strength. My nasal & ear passageways are very small & often get backed up either from the humidity, allergies, wood stove or just because the air quality @ my job is horrible. It goes from the nasal being stuffed to ear infections. I also take on a daily basis the Quercetin/Bromelain. When I start to feel funny I take a teaspoon of the Silva Solution & within just a short time I feel much better; sometimes if it's real bad I have to take it a couple of times. It definetly works!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on May 04, 2009

I've tried a lot of things and this silver works BEST for my son's upper respatory infections. He's diagnosed with Down syndrome and would get several URI's a year. I'd irrigate his nose with saline several times daily and give him lots of vitamin C. He'd have heavy, heavy mucous that would last 6 to 8 weeks. For years, I just couldn't control it. Now when the infection starts, I irrigate his nose very well then put a few drops of silver in each nostril for him to "snuff" up. Then I give him 1/2t by mouth. This usually clears him up in a few days!!!

Innesah, London, England, UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Nov 01, 2008

This is the first time I have used this silver, stronger than I usually purchase , found it worked very well for colds and infections, and cuts and grazes. It is good to put on burns along with aloe vera gel, it ensures no scarring.

flu and cold fighter

Posted by Reviewer3106819 on May 27, 2009

first sign of flu or cold a teaspoon of silver for a cure. If I didn't get it in time at least the illness is shortened.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer1497043 on Oct 29, 2009

I would definitely recommend this over any drug store product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »