July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Trimedica, SlimSweet, 2.82 oz (80 g) (Discontinued Item)

Pretty Tasty Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1928274 on Oct 31, 2007

I have used Stevia & tried Sweet Fiber (yikes, that stuff made my tongue numb), but so far SlimSweet is my favorite no-cal natural sugar alternative. I use it in my coffee and it does not give off the bitter aftertaste that Stevia does. I also like that it smells like maple which I assume comes from the Lo-Han fruit from which SlimSweet is made.

Decent Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3230912 on Dec 27, 2007

This is my first time trying Lo Han as a baking sweetener. I used it in conjunction with stevia extract powder and found both to be a nice synergistic blend. Slim sweet, on the other hand, needs to come in a much larger size. Overall, good sweetener without any funny aftertaste.

Okay sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1130617 on Sep 28, 2008

fine flavor

not very sweet but tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2413263 on Mar 08, 2009

I don't think it's really much sweeter than sugar making it a very pricey sugar alternative. I prefer stevia.

SlimSweet

Posted by Reviewer1888054 on Mar 10, 2009

The 2.82 oz bottle of SlimSweet does not taste nearly as good as the individual packets which you no longer sell. I can't explain why they taste different, but they do.