Trimedica, SlimSweet, 2.82 oz (80 g) (Discontinued Item)

New Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2349190 on Mar 23, 2009

To my part I prefer Stevia but it is a good alternative to those don't like stevia taste because this taste is very good, no after taste at all, but you need to put more of this one than stevia to have the same sweet taste. Good product anyway! Carolyn from France

Trimedica SlimSweet is good but not Great!

Posted by Reviewer1993361 on Nov 23, 2009

Not as sweet as Sweet N Slender - my favorite Lo Han Guo sweetener of all time! Still a good product, but you have to add a lot more to make a difference.

SLIMSWEET

Posted by Reviewer1839209 on May 15, 2009

This is a great sweetner but it dries up quickly. Even if you don't open it up, it still gets very hard. I use it because it is so sweet. Wish it were less expensive for the larger container.

sweetner

Posted by Reviewer3105275 on Apr 22, 2010

good taste not so sure about health benefits

Trimedica, SlimSweet

Posted by Reviewer1888068 on Apr 30, 2010

This is my first use of this product which I am primarily using for sweetening cold beverages. I find that there is no after taste which is extremely pleasing. The only negative is that I must use more than what the product calls for. I do not like my beverages sweet, but I still must use more product than suggested. I will continue to use this product.