Trimedica, Thyadine, Rich Bio-Available Iodine, 1/2 fl oz (15 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Personal Learning Curve

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on May 02, 2010

I take niacin 500mg daily to aid cholesterol balance and a bonus benefit is the total disappearance of panic attacks and reflux maladies that previously plagued me constantly for several years. I stopped taking colloidal iodine after two weeks because I believe it triggered the return of both reflux and panic attacks as well as mild depression. My mind was racing circular. Its been a week since I’ve stopped taking this product and I’m recovering well and feeling much happier in myself. No regrets, I'll keep it for cuts and abrasions.

Thyadine

Posted by Reviewer2382009 on May 08, 2009

This is more affordable like many of the other products than the local stores I go to. This gives a little boost to the thyroid and helps with the metabolism.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Dec 01, 2008

My daughter uses this and just loves it. Her thyroid is in the normal range now. She uses this along with a product called Thelp blend.

K

Posted by Reviewer2692863 on Sep 18, 2008

Wonderful. Holds me through the night(keeps my BP from going too low) so I sleep very well

OMG! Thyroidism folks, u gotta try this!!!

Posted by Reviewer2811330 on Dec 15, 2010

I found out 4 years ago that I have a low T3 and was diagnosed with Thyroid disease. not even synthroid got me back to the level of where I wanted to be physically. Since I've began taking Thyadine I see the mornings bright eyed and not over the bowl ill from nausea. My energy levels have increased and my eyes have slowly submerged back into their sockets. It's good for maintaining Thyroid and hormone balance like it says.