Lowered my HBP

Posted by Reviewer2954550 on Jan 08, 2009

I hated the medication I was taking-Inderal. It made me sluggish, sleepy and depressed. I took a gamble and started taking the tea-3xs a day. My blood pressure went from 170/100 to 112/76. This took about three weeks to obtain these results. I do have a blood pressure monitor and I test it three times a day. I would never say not to listen to your doctor-but there are other ways to lower your HBP. I also take yoga and I am working on losing weight. You need to take a holistic approach.

A Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Feb 11, 2010

I've been drinking this tea for a few months and I'm not sure how much it has contributed, but my doctor has taken me off my blood pressure meds. I will continue to drink this tea because I believe it is very beneficial and may be contributing to good blood pressure maintenance.

Lowering Blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1451456 on Jan 20, 2009

Pleasent to take and quite refreshing. Does seem to help as part of a regime to lower my blood pressure which is extremely difficult to control - even with doctor prescribed meds.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2493755 on Apr 19, 2008

I bought this tea for my husband, who for the last month had his blood pressure 140/94. We didn't try any medication, just mistletoe tea, and for the last week this triple leaf tea and co enzyme Q10,and we could see result- his blood pressure is 128/80. We are happy that it work for us, and keeps us away from medicine

Blood pressure from 180/95 to 145/82

Posted by Reviewer2943984 on Nov 20, 2010

My husband tackled a high blood pressure problem for the last year (it probably existed before that). The Tripple Leaf Hypertense and now Blood Pressure teas have been part of a multi-faceted natural treatment approach with vitamins, minerals, homeopathics, accupuncture, exercise and diet. He opted for not taking any medications so far and his problem has improved dramatically. He achieved a 135/75 reading in six months and discontinued some of the elements of his therapy. His pressure is now 150/82 and we think that continued supplementation and diet are probably the key to any future success, part of which is the tea.

Lowered & Regulated My BP

Posted by Reviewer1369061 on Jan 27, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was and how well it worked for my blood pressure which had been jumping all over the place. I nearly panicked when I was going through your general list of teas and must have missed its page.

tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2548332 on Mar 30, 2011

I drink tea often and this is tasty. I drink it alone or add it to my green tea if I want caffine. My blood pressure feels a bit lower but not sure if it's due to this or the other couple things I've been trying to do but I trust it can't hurt.

Tiple Leaf Blood Pressure Tea Bags

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Jul 22, 2011

Bought this for my husband who was under great stress to aid in reducing the slightly escalating blood pressure. Seems to been a beneficial part of calming him & the reduction of the BP.

Blood pressure down

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Nov 18, 2011

Has to work because this is the only thing I have done differently since last Dr. Appt. I was amazed that blood pressure was down to normal rate having 1 cup per day for 2 months now.

very good tea

Posted by Reviewer1591298 on May 02, 2012

Great tea, I drink it every day

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »