Effective

Posted by 4715906249088193644 on Apr 13, 2016

Effective for easing constipation and that the taste is not bad compared to other brands of laxative tea

Best of I've used.

Posted by 5736237834519320594 on Jan 11, 2016

I've tried many products over the years and most either do nothing or leave me wondering if I dare leave the house in case I can't make it to the bathroom in time. I take this product at night before bed and can guarantee I'll go as soon as I get up. After 30 years of constipation, this is the best and most gentle product I've ever used.

Effective product

Posted by deliant on Nov 13, 2015

I have constipation issue for a long time. Most of the time, alcohol and coffee (and chewing lots of fruits) are the only answer to the issue. This tea is the better and healthier solution for this. I go regularly without having major breakdown in toilet in the morning after drink this. Too bad I can't consume it for more than 7 days in a row.

BEST TEA EVER!!

Posted by 5288954515561579405 on Feb 26, 2015

Ive had constipation for a long time, and this is tthe best thing I've tried so far!!! I drink this one cup before bed, and the next morning after breakfast i go. It might be a bit brutal at first, comes out a bit explosive.. But not like instant!! You feel you need to go, so you go. This REALLY REALLY WORKS!! No pain or cramps

Works well

Posted by 4613314373553592901 on Jan 19, 2015

i've tried different brands' laxative teas and this one works the best

efficace

Posted by 5123493929057070316 on Aug 13, 2014

produit efficace après environ 9 heures, bon au goût

Works!

Posted by 5021417041329794137 on Jul 30, 2014

This really works! Only issue I have is that it gave me major bloating, but my stomack is sensitive, so might be I made it to strong.

Triple leaf herbal Laxative Tea

Posted by 5338783019180483575 on Jul 07, 2014

I had been using this product for several months before I ordered it oline. I was buying it from Meijers and they were out so I Googled it and found this site. I have not missed more than five days of drinking this tea everyday for the past 5 months now. It really works great and has never failed me when plenty of other products have. If you have bathroom issues you owe it to yourself to give this product a try, you won't be sorry, in fact you will be very happy with it's results.

Great Tea

Posted by Reviewer1092866 on Apr 11, 2014

It does what it claims to do and the taste was not unpleasant. I would buy it again.

Works great!

Posted by 4684286776570169664 on Mar 11, 2014

These work like a charm. As it says on the box, they can be reused (so don't let them steep for too long). I just leave them in a big mug of water for a min, give a squeeze and save for later.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »