Herbal Laxative tea

Posted by Reviewer1576762 on Nov 30, 2008

This tea works very nicely over night. I order it often. I would recommend it if you have constipation problems.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1456788 on Feb 27, 2009

This works. I have not come across anything else besides this in the market. This also does not have any side effects.

Mild and Effective.

Posted by Reviewer2687161 on Mar 15, 2010

I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone. This is a mild and effective tea.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1868646 on Aug 12, 2011

I didn't like the taste at all, but otherwise this product is just the best! It does exactly what it promises. The longer you stew the tea bag in the water the faster and the runnier results you are going to get.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Sep 07, 2013

It's a senna based laxative, I liked it as it doesn't caose stomach pains and helps with bowel movements when you need some extra help

The best

Posted by Reviewer1636363 on Jan 21, 2012

This laxative tea really works. My digestion has been so much better after I started using this tea, and I'm definitivly buying it again.

Triple Leaf Tea, Herbal Laxative Tea

Posted by Reviewer2529012 on Feb 21, 2012

I Love this Product....the tea is pleasant in taste, and does it's over night promise of delivery in the morning. I would recommend this Product to anyone that is in need for a "Smooth-Working" Laxative

wasdfds

Posted by Reviewer3229694 on Dec 09, 2008

good

Best of I've used.

Posted by 5736237834519320594 on Jan 11, 2016

I've tried many products over the years and most either do nothing or leave me wondering if I dare leave the house in case I can't make it to the bathroom in time. I take this product at night before bed and can guarantee I'll go as soon as I get up. After 30 years of constipation, this is the best and most gentle product I've ever used.

Effective

Posted by 4715906249088193644 on Apr 13, 2016

Effective for easing constipation and that the taste is not bad compared to other brands of laxative tea

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »