Horny Goat Weed

Posted by Reviewer3026663 on Aug 25, 2008

I am generally a fan of all herbal tea and this one fits into the category I like.

Like it

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 09, 2013

Good product.

Gaot Weed is Hornless

Posted by Reviewer1593333 on Oct 26, 2008

Noticed no diffenrence after using this tea.

Not sure yet..

Posted by Reviewer2394286 on Sep 09, 2008

Not sure yet as I have only used one tea bag. So sorry I cant comment on it..But I have used other Triple Leaf Tea and have been very happy with there results, so I have great expectations for this one..

excellent

Posted by 5535840862443231961 on Jul 08, 2013

Great taste. I mix it with honey or ginger tea and the taste is excellent .

Good Tea

Posted by 5390048041113350413 on Nov 26, 2014

I strongly recommend this product; I'm using the tea to help with growth and increased fertility; it works great with honey...

Needs a lot, but it works

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Jul 28, 2015

This tea has a nice herbal taste, but you're not going to buy it for that. Two bags about 90 minutes before bed/making love - no noticeable effects of any kind on myself or her. Four bags solo the next day. Warm pressure in my chest, no other noticed effects. 8 bags the next day (4 back to back) - Similar warmth/pressure in my chest and now head, elevated blood pressure, still no feelings or urges out of the normal. 8 hours post - some of the best wood in 10 years and a wild night. Suggestions: Drink 4 hours before, minimum two bags. Careful not to go too high, I think 8 was overdoing it. I read that you should cycle this, that is use it now and then, not as a daily tonic. Edit: One of my girlfriends says she LOVES the flavour, the best out of all the herbal teas I've been buying. Bumping the rating one star due to that.

great