Power tea

Posted by Reviewer3277234 on Aug 26, 2009

This tea is awesome, it purges, clears, cleanses and best of all, leaves you feeling light and happy. Take this tea after a heavy dinner, you will get the load AND guilt off you the very next day.

Great for de-bloating if used with proper diet and exercise!

Posted by 5247698302552276730 on Aug 05, 2014

I started using this tea as a last resort before I went to the beach one weekend. I was totally de-bloated within a week, had much more energy and felt better about how my body looked in my bikini. I drank my last cup on the Thursday before we left and was fine for the weekend because I maintained my healthy diet as well. Overall, a great product! 4 stars ONLY because it makes you gooooo! Constant bathroom access is a must! ;)

Laxative effect

Posted by 5150444973105835773 on May 27, 2015

if you're trying this for the first time, be sure that you're near the washroom. The first time i tried it it felt like i was having a diarrhoea - almost want to say this does not suit me. However subsequently the body gets more accustomed to it, and having this tea after dinner does make me feel 'lighter'.

Excellent service..

Posted by Reviewer2394286 on Aug 29, 2008

Not sure if this tea is doing anything for me yet as it's my first packet, but I will buy another pack when finished this one, just to see how I go ..I must also say that I appreciated the quick service and delivery that I received..I am happy..

Just like in China

Posted by 5470339284836331122 on May 05, 2016

The tea itself is very good, but be careful to follow the instructions. If you make it too strong, it will definitelty set motion to your bowel movements, and your sleep will be disturbed. I do feel like this helps getting rid of toxins, and if lovely to drink after dinner for an easier breakdown of the meal. And if you're wondering, this is pretty typical tea to drink after eating in China.

moves your bowel

Posted by racheliherb on Jul 12, 2016

The taste is not appetising, I was trying my 3 teabag when I wrote this review. Each time I drink 1 cup and rebrew another half cup. and every time my bowels get moved in couple of hours.

Ms.

Posted by 4767961877470715978 on Nov 24, 2014

This is good tea, too. But, not quite as strong as Trim-Maxx. Very effective, tho

Well... Ok..

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Mar 23, 2015

It tastes good, and I guess it will make you slimmer because drinking this sure makes you go. Have used half of the bag, and every time I will be on my feet for the next few hours. Do not use before going out or going to work!!! Try a couple of times before leaving the house to see how you are reacting to this

Tea-it Works!

Posted by 5410310144562826572 on May 14, 2015

I use this with the Detox tea for quick results. Steep the tea bags for strength. Do not add sweetener.

Great