Ms.

Posted by 4767961877470715978 on Nov 24, 2014

This is good tea, too. But, not quite as strong as Trim-Maxx. Very effective, tho

Great for de-bloating if used with proper diet and exercise!

Posted by 5247698302552276730 on Aug 05, 2014

I started using this tea as a last resort before I went to the beach one weekend. I was totally de-bloated within a week, had much more energy and felt better about how my body looked in my bikini. I drank my last cup on the Thursday before we left and was fine for the weekend because I maintained my healthy diet as well. Overall, a great product! 4 stars ONLY because it makes you gooooo! Constant bathroom access is a must! ;)

Hum

Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Jul 18, 2014

Oui sa fait aller aux WC... Pour les Kl je sais pas je suis septique.

Great product but be careful

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Jun 22, 2014

I bought this product as I am not a regular mover and feel heavy and sluggish. Decided to try this product out so as to see if it works. Must say this is a mild and pleasant tasting tea. I drank a cup each day for 3 consecutive days. The second day, I had a movement with no cramping but felt totally natural. Drank for the 3rd day and it was 4 runs with mild cramping. This tea is strong and not for those with sensitive systems. I will continue to use this tea occasionally to fix my system but I am not going beyond 3 days consecutively as it is the max I can take based on this trial.

works

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Apr 26, 2014

produces bowel movement. but it is strong. not for the weak.

Good

Posted by 5118287470728761190 on Apr 23, 2014

Does the job! Toilet time

good tea

Posted by Reviewer3108756 on Mar 30, 2014

helps digestive system.

really works

Posted by 5011472035747312235 on Dec 16, 2013

but don't drink too much. body can become dependent on it and can develop stomach cramps.

great

Posted by 4829971529498695874 on Jul 02, 2013

loved this! i had feared that the taste would be somewhat medicine-y, but not at all. the flavor is very soothing and tastes much better than your average green tea. i gave some to a friend who's been suffering from years of constipation and this sorted it out instantly. but it seems the body tends to adjust itself and grow immune over time; the effects aren't as great after a prolonged period of intake, so i think this tea should be taken periodically for maximum results

Would not hurt to try

Posted by Reviewer3214201 on Jul 02, 2013

I did not notice any slimming, but it makes you go))

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »