Laxative effect

Posted by 5150444973105835773 on May 27, 2015

if you're trying this for the first time, be sure that you're near the washroom. The first time i tried it it felt like i was having a diarrhoea - almost want to say this does not suit me. However subsequently the body gets more accustomed to it, and having this tea after dinner does make me feel 'lighter'.

Great for de-bloating if used with proper diet and exercise!

Posted by 5247698302552276730 on Aug 05, 2014

I started using this tea as a last resort before I went to the beach one weekend. I was totally de-bloated within a week, had much more energy and felt better about how my body looked in my bikini. I drank my last cup on the Thursday before we left and was fine for the weekend because I maintained my healthy diet as well. Overall, a great product! 4 stars ONLY because it makes you gooooo! Constant bathroom access is a must! ;)

Excellent service..

Posted by Reviewer2394286 on Aug 29, 2008

Not sure if this tea is doing anything for me yet as it's my first packet, but I will buy another pack when finished this one, just to see how I go ..I must also say that I appreciated the quick service and delivery that I received..I am happy..

Hum

Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Jul 18, 2014

Oui sa fait aller aux WC... Pour les Kl je sais pas je suis septique.

Would not hurt to try

Posted by Reviewer3214201 on Jul 02, 2013

I did not notice any slimming, but it makes you go))

Good Deal

Posted by 4707613482736627441 on Aug 16, 2016

I bought this product as I am not a regular mover and feel heavy and sluggish. Decided to try this product out so as to see if it works. Must say this is a mild and pleasant tasting tea.

Great product!

Posted by 5314681458514753694 on May 27, 2016

Worked great for me - I wouldn't use it every day because it does contain laxative, but this tea is perfect for when you feel bloated and heavy, or happened to eat a larger than normal meal. I just brew a cup before I go to bed, and it works first thing in the morning ;)

If you want to visit bathroom every morning, this is a must!

Posted by 5022311307219505139 on Jan 21, 2016

I didn't really believe that just drinking a tea helps your basal exercises. I drank last night and this morning..and guess what? I emptied my tummy!! Yay!

good

Posted by 5357339557879203218 on Dec 09, 2014

Taste is a little hard to take in and so is the smell but does the job

This tea does it's job!

Posted by Reviewer1683162 on May 11, 2009

Love it... My mom introduced me to it and it definitely gets the job done. Recommend it highly.