Triple Leaf Tea, Super Slimming, 1.4 oz (40 g), 20 Tea Bags (TLT-00011)

Posted by Reviewer2516387 on Nov 12, 2008

Triple leaf teas are the best. It taste great even with out any sweetners. Trying this for the first time.

This tea does it's job!

Posted by Reviewer1683162 on May 11, 2009

Love it... My mom introduced me to it and it definitely gets the job done. Recommend it highly.

Slimming tea

I love this tea

good tea

Posted by Reviewer3108756 on Mar 30, 2014

helps digestive system.

Good

Posted by 5118287470728761190 on Apr 23, 2014

Does the job! Toilet time

Great for de-bloating if used with proper diet and exercise!

Posted by 5247698302552276730 on Aug 05, 2014

I started using this tea as a last resort before I went to the beach one weekend. I was totally de-bloated within a week, had much more energy and felt better about how my body looked in my bikini. I drank my last cup on the Thursday before we left and was fine for the weekend because I maintained my healthy diet as well. Overall, a great product! 4 stars ONLY because it makes you gooooo! Constant bathroom access is a must! ;)

Ms.

Posted by 4767961877470715978 on Nov 24, 2014

This is good tea, too. But, not quite as strong as Trim-Maxx. Very effective, tho

Just like in China

Posted by 5470339284836331122 on May 05, 2016

The tea itself is very good, but be careful to follow the instructions. If you make it too strong, it will definitelty set motion to your bowel movements, and your sleep will be disturbed. I do feel like this helps getting rid of toxins, and if lovely to drink after dinner for an easier breakdown of the meal. And if you're wondering, this is pretty typical tea to drink after eating in China.

Well... Ok..

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Mar 23, 2015

It tastes good, and I guess it will make you slimmer because drinking this sure makes you go. Have used half of the bag, and every time I will be on my feet for the next few hours. Do not use before going out or going to work!!! Try a couple of times before leaving the house to see how you are reacting to this

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »