Tropical Oasis, Joint Complete, 32 fl oz (960 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Definitely makes a difference!!!

Posted by Reviewer1022744 on Jun 24, 2012

My 90 yr+ "young-at-heart" mother has severe osteoarthritis. She has tried almost every non-perscription product. This is definitely the best, allowing her to be more active and with less pain!! She adds a little cherry or grape juice to it, and loves the taste!

So Far Happy

Posted by newday on Jun 08, 2013

When Now Foods changed their powder, I went to their liquid but my pain came back because it wasn't as strong as the powder. When the powder became available a reviewer here said it tasted bad so I called Now Food see what was up and was treated like an ignoramus by the tech dept. So I started using Tropical Oasis. It works well with my pain, keeping it under control. I haven't seen any benefit to the Hyaluric Acid yet but like the flavor and the formulation. A bit pricier then I'd like so I'm still looking around but satisfied with effectiveness.

Joint Complete

Posted by Reviewer1019771 on Jun 19, 2008

I have felt better since I started taking this. I am on my second bottle.

joint complete

Posted by Reviewer1471676 on Aug 25, 2009

This is my initial order of the joint complete, previously used the product without the HA. I would rate the product as exceptional. Easy to take and provides all of my needs for treatment of an arthritic knee. I will definitely reorder.

Tropical Oasis - best new product of 2010

Posted by Reviewer2091837 on Dec 31, 2010

Bought this on a recommendation of nutrition expert at the coop. It has completely helped my runner's knees and other joint pains. Mix with a little sprite, or other juice beverage and it's very palatable. Great product!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »