True Nature Group, All Natural Sunscreen, Active, SPF 40, 3 oz (84 g) (Discontinued Item)

Regular sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Jul 05, 2013

I expected it to have a better sun protection. It's not that bad, but I would expect a SPF 40 to better protect against sunburn. It sticks like glue and you will have sand all over you. Also the orange scent can be somewhat overpowering. But it's really clear, no whitening effect.

does not blend!

Posted by 5164755129761816162 on Mar 11, 2013

Unfortunately this sunscreen is very thick, does not spread well and leaves a white cast. I really wanted to like this product. It also seperates in the tube. When I try to use it, liquid comes out first and then very thick cream. I would not order this product. Actually, I can't even use what I have.