Tubi's, Organic Soft Licorice, 1 oz (28 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Tubi's Licorice

Posted by Reviewer1126699 on Sep 29, 2009

Tastes like real licorice... I hadn't tasted such a good strong flavor in a long time.

Help against low blood preassure.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

I have periods with very low blood pressure upon awakening. This actually helps me to get out of bed in the mornings when this kicks in. So I keep one of these besides bed, and one in my bag in case I should need one. Would prefer it if it was gluten free, but for my sake it is not a huge issue in occasional use. Good texture and taste, but then again, I eat it primarily for the effect, not for the taste.

5 stars

Posted by 5070317842757986251 on Jul 25, 2012

Loved it!

Fabulous Licorice!

Posted by 4652371856366021612 on Nov 06, 2012

Not quite as good in my opinion as the tire tread version due to a more "wheaty" texture in this one, but still light years above the quality of every other licorice I have tried before. It even surpasses my beloved Kookaburra brand. Yum!

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Dec 17, 2012

This liquorice is extremely good. My girlfriend is absolutely crazy about it. I always order some when I order goods from iherb