Way too strong...

Posted by 5164535858984000635 on Dec 10, 2013

Incredibly strong, it was more enjoyable to steep it the second time than the first since it was so heavily spiced.

COULD DO BETTER!

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on Apr 26, 2016

Parts of tea leaf in these tea bags are so small that it looks like a dust. I was not expected this from a Twinnings tea… Also, aroma is not that great as I expected. Taste of tea is weak also – not the one I expect from a premium tea. There is no specific tea flavor, flavor of spices - ginger dominates, so tea is more tangy, but this is something I like. The only good news is that there is no dye, i.e., color is light, yellow-brown. Overall I was a bit disappointed, as Twinnings makes such a great teas. I’d better have some average tea with lemon, ginger and cinnamon  will try other option as Christmas tea is something I need at winter - makes me feel so cozy at home  If this review was useful for you – please press "Yes" below. See also my other reviews of the Iherb best products by pressing on my nickname in the beginning of review - ZhannaZhanna. Enjoy Iherb as I do!