이거 좀 그래..

Posted by Reviewer1422284 on Apr 10, 2016

버라이어티 팩이긴 한데..좀 그래요. 좀..별로야.... 우선 레이디 그레이로 시작해보시고 맘에 들면 종류별로 하나씩 사보세요. 구성이 좀 별로에요. 먹던 것만 먹게 돼요.

Great Variety, Great Taste

Posted by 5622854070959416935 on Dec 30, 2015

Bought this for a Christmas gift for my cousin and myself. We both loved the variety.

Good tea is good.

Posted by 5615218594639728078 on Nov 30, 2015

Quite the variety, and am enjoyed each kind.

Good

Posted by Springfever on Oct 19, 2015

Good to give to someone who are not familar to tea and enjoy various blending in one pack.

Good black tea for different mood

Posted by LibbyLee on Sep 09, 2015

I am a heavy tea/coffee drinker. The variety of tea bags in the box lets me have good choice of black tea without stocking up too much. In the mid-morning I like to have a English Breakfast tea or Irish Breakfast tea after my cup of coffee. It's always good to make it a milk tea and have it there when I am working or reading. In the afternoon I love the Earl Gray or Lady Gray tea. For these I like to have them black and enjoy the nice aroma. I order this box three times and will continue to order it. It's good value and I suggest to try it if you like black tea.

Good product

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on Jul 28, 2015

It contains four kinds of tea so I could try and decide which to buy for a whole box. I love the breakfast tea and lady grey.

Nice selection

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 24, 2015

This makes a good sampler or gift, in my opinion. Nice-tasting fresh tea from one of the most reliable brands. And you get the nicest of their teas: English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Irish Breakfast and Lady Earl Grey.

Nice flavours

Posted by halfromanian on Apr 15, 2015

All taste nice and helps you discover which blend you feel like ordering a full pack later on. I do not suggest re-using the tea packs.

Simply the best

Posted by 4660710464347366350 on Apr 07, 2015

Twinings black teas are really some of the finest out there. I love this pack - their Lady Grey is to die for. I try to keep this pack at my desk always!

Nice