New To iHerb?

Twinings, Origins, Ceylon Orange Pekoe Loose Tea, 3.53 oz (100 g)

good tea

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

good tea

Twinings Tea

Posted by 5281576728224012497 on Sep 28, 2012

Twinings Ceylon Orange Pekoe Loose Tea, in the 3.53 oz tin is my wife's favorite tea. I am very pleased that we have been able to find it at a reasonable price through iHerb.com.

So glad to find this at iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Dec 11, 2012

This had always been a favourite in our household, but the supply in my country has been very erratic ... there had been long periods when it was out-of-stock. After not seeing it on the shelves in the local stores (other Twinnings blends are available, just not Orange Pekoe), I called the local distributor ... to my horror, I learnt that they are no longer bringing this in! What a joy to find out that iHerb carries it ... please please please continue to stock this!!!

It's ok.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 05, 2014

I love the packaging but I wasn't amazed with the taste of the tea. Seems a bit blant and lacks depth.