Twinlab, 100% Whey Protein Fuel, Mass, Chocolate Surge, 5 lbs (2268 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

A bit low protein per serve but ..

Posted by Reviewer2737644 on Jan 23, 2010

Twinlab protein powder has less protein then other protein powders BUT HAS MUCH AMINO ACID PROFILE ! Think twice !

Not sure I like it

Posted by Vancouver on Apr 13, 2012

This is the first product of this kind that I tried. Only a few days after I started using it, it occurred to me that it might be best to use a blender :) to dissolve the powder. Otherwise there are these awfully-tasting clumps of it floating in water (and the water splashes all over the counter if I try to whisk it with a fork). Actually, I found that it tastes terrible when mixed with cold water. I might be doing it wrong, but I tried mixing it with milk and with fruit smoothies, and that tasted much better, even though it still has this slightly unpleasant aftertaste.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1926812 on Jun 30, 2012

this product is probably one of the best tasting protien shakes ive had. its a good value and works well

Good Price (for now), decent flavor.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 03, 2012

I do not live in the States and for some reason, iherb sells some of the more popular whey for alot more than other places but this remains reasonably priced, factoring in shipping as well. The flavor is decent enough and mixes easily. For the price, I felt I didn't have to go for other fanciful "designer" brands, even though their taste might be abit better.

Good Quality and Affordable

Posted by Reviewer1962714 on Dec 29, 2009

I have been using Twinlab Whey Protein for 3 weeks. I have already been sure about the quality of Twinlab. Low sugar, low fat and high protein ratio is just the thing that I was looking for. The only problem is it tastes little bit too artificial, but tastes better than most of the other powders on the market.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »