Awesome

Posted by 4886443926613410866 on Sep 05, 2012

Product got to me in 5 working days which is amazing and was exactly what I expected, awesome results and taste

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1831326 on Aug 13, 2012

only concern would be that the bucket is far larger than the content inside. Could probably save a bit on plastic if they just made a smaller one--mine arrived only 2/3 full on 2 separate occasions.

Great value, taste and price

Posted by SteveWard on Jul 06, 2012

I've come to have very low expectations of the flavor of protein powder in general, but this one vastly exceeded my expectations and I will definitely order in the future.

100% Whey Protein Fuel. South Korea.

Posted by Reviewer1693603 on Apr 11, 2012

The product arrived under the 5 day estimate with shipping to South Korea. The product arrived as advertised and I am very happy with it. The price of the item and the shipping costs were the best value I could find among many online stores. I would highly recommend the product and especially iHerb for their excellent service. Great job!

Fast and cheap

Posted by Reviewer1904376 on Feb 29, 2012

All the way to South Korea for cheape than I can buy it here.

Protein power and fat burn!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3357395 on Feb 06, 2012

It does the job!!!!!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2653254 on Jan 08, 2012

Tastes great and mixes well. I drink it for breakfast every day.

good

Posted by Reviewer1380970 on Nov 16, 2011

strong and good result

Great product, excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1844386 on Nov 01, 2011

This is the real deal! One of the best whey I've tried hands down - very affordable mixes easily, tastes really good, and best part, it works ! It really has been helping me to gain muscle mass. Also, shipping is lightning fast....i ordered this while in Japan due to exhorbitant prices here and i got it in less than a week! I'll definitely make you guys my supplement source when I'm back in the States

A great product.

Posted by Reviewer1635368 on Oct 19, 2011

As I have been purchasing your Twinlab 03110 protein powder approx. every 4-6 weeks for many months is proof enough that I love it.I have it for breakfast every morning, mixed with flaxseed oil, frozen bananas, raw egg.It tastes fantastic and keeps me contented until the afternoon. It doesn't upset my stomach as some other protein powders have done. A great product. Queensland Australia.