protein review

Posted by Reviewer2972214 on Mar 14, 2011

Love the product have reordered many times.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1828703 on Feb 25, 2011

so far so good, cheap but quality is not so bad!

Twinlab Choco Surge Whey

Posted by Reviewer1850350 on Feb 07, 2011

Haven't tried many products, so not an expert by any means, but this protein mix is great; very soluble, very chocolatey...nice! Have to wait a while to see the effect on my body!! iHerb's service was great. Order arrived very rapidly, delivery from US to Japan super-reasonable!

Best protein powder I have found

Posted by Reviewer2444123 on Feb 01, 2011

One of my favorite product that allow me to recover after my work out. Taste good and was impress with the fast delivery!!

Two thumbs up

Posted by Reviewer2994031 on Jan 19, 2011

I usually buy Twinlab vanilla flavour, as it contains more protein per volume (check the labels). However, this time I thought I'd try chocolate for the sake of change. First of all, mixability is great - it has a finer texture than vanilla, and dissolves immediately. Taste is also great. I have tried other brands from this site, and this is by far the best tasting chocolate flavour. For some reason, Twinlab doesn't seem to get mentioned much in bodybuilding circles these days, but they do make a good product. Recommended.

Value for the money

Posted by Reviewer2924193 on Jan 05, 2011

Hoping for glutamine which is essential for muscle repair to be included in the formula.

Bad transportation, good quality.

Posted by Reviewer2946100 on Jan 01, 2011

I have ordered this product twice. I am still using the first order and it's been great so far(good taste, easy shaking). However, i could not get the second order because of the custom regulations. If you think about the consumable goods i suggest u to analyze custom regulations especially for the ones who r living in Turkey.

This is my first protein.

Posted by Reviewer1921580 on Dec 29, 2010

I ordered it from overseas.Thanks for fast deliverry. It taste good. If It tastes with milk,you would feel drinking cocoa.

Twinlab 1005 Whey Protein Fuel

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Dec 27, 2010

My husband loves this protein powder it provides a lot of protein for after his workouts and he just mixes with water and it taste great. It has very little carbs or sugar which is a plus. This is a great product.

Mixes well and tastes great.

Posted by Reviewer2061081 on Dec 26, 2010

I mix this product with oatmeal and frozen berries and it tastes great. I will continue to use this product with confidence.